Regrow thicker, fuller hair—naturally
Have you been noticing more hair in the shower drain or on the floor than in your head lately? Hair loss and thinning is an extremely common issue that affects millions of men and women. The good news is, there are options to restore your thick, full head of hair! Medical Aesthetics & Laser offers hair restoration in The Woodlands using a growth factor-abundant serum derived from your own tissues.
Recent advances in medical aesthetics allow us to stimulate the regeneration of hair follicles, naturally. There is no invasive method, strange looking hair plugs, or downtime to worry about with our hair restoration in The Woodlands. The growth factors in the serum send messages to the hair follicles to function properly, promoting new activity and hair growth on your scalp.
Hair Restoration in The Woodlands
What it Treats
We use hair restoration to restore hair growth and replace hair in spots that are balding, or to thicken a patient’s current hair.
- Thin hair
When you come to Medical Aesthetics & Laser for hair restoration in The Woodlands, plan to spend 45 minutes with us.
There is no required downtime or recovery time with hair restoration in The Woodlands.
How it Works
If you suffer from male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness, a condition that affects 80 million Americans, come to Medical Aesthetics & Laser for hair restoration in The Woodlands. We help our patients recover from the loss in self-confidence that comes with thinning hair or the appearance of bald spots with the power of their body’s healing abilities.
We gently draw extract the serum that we’ll use for the treatment. We then re-deliver the serum below the skin of the scalp with thin needle injections to stimulate follicles and hair regrowth at the source. With a single treatment, and consistently following our post-treatment instructions and recommendations, patients will see increased follicular growth and activity within 2 weeks.
Before your appointment for hair restoration in The Woodlands, you should:
- Eat a nutrient-dense, protein-rich diet in the week leading up to your appointment, and make sure you are keeping your body very well hydrated.
- Keep your hair and scalp free of infections.
- Avoid using anti-inflammatory medications like ibuprofen, Advil, naproxen, etc. for at least a week. If you are taking any of these under direction of a physician, be sure to discuss with them before discontinuing use.
- Avoid blood thinning supplements and medications like aspirin, fish oil, ginkgo, flax oil, Vitamin E, etc. for at least a week.
- Do not color or dye your hair three days before or after the procedure.
- Avoid vigorous exercise, caffeine, or smoking the day before your treatment.
- Arrive with dry, washed and conditioned hair.
After hair restoration treatments in The Woodlands, we recommend:
- Do NOT touch, rub, or manipulate the treatment area for at least eight hours.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory and blood-thinning agents for two weeks after treatment. Do not apply ice to the injected area.
- Use Tylenol for any redness, swelling, or soreness you experience.
- Do not wet your hair for at least three hours after the treatment and avoid all hair products for 6 hours.
- Use pH balanced shampoo for at least three days.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, and swimming for two days.
- Avoid vigorous exercise, sun, and heat exposure for at least two days.
- Do not resume Minoxidil hair treatments or color or straighten your hair for three days.
I have been going to Angela at Medical Aesthetics and Laser for over a year. Angela is extremely competent and thorough in delivering excellent customer service. She is also knowledgeable in what treatments are needed to get the best results for a beautiful and younger appearance. I am very pleased with my results and highly recommend Angela at Medical Aesthetics and Laser. I would never go anywhere else.
The services that you have provided for me are beyond excellent. The staff and technicians have provided the best treatments and care that I have ever received. The environment that has been created in your office is warm, friendly and very comfortable. When I go for an appointment AL and the staff have a way of making me feel special. They take their time and they want to make sure that you are happy with the results.
Any men or women experiencing hair loss are good candidates for treatments. Those who respond best to treatment are those in the earlier stages of hair loss with functioning hair follicles.
Hair thinning and loss is a problem that affects millions of American men and women. The main cause of hair loss is heredity and can be strongly influenced by other factors like age, nutrition, stress, surgery, medications, illness, hair care, and more.
We can measure improvements on your scalp months before results are visible to the naked eye, looking for new and increased follicular activity at the scalp. It usually takes six to twelve months to judge the visual results of hair restoration in the mirror or with standard photos.
Most patients find that after the desired results are achieved, they will see results they are satisfied with for up to 18 months. We recommend having a yearly hair restoration treatment to ensure the results are maintained.
Treatment costs can vary depending on your unique needs. Your Medical Aesthetics & Laser specialist will provide you with the exact cost of your hair restoration procedure up front in your initial consultation. We can also accept CareCredit to cover the cost of your treatment.